Saturday, August 1, 2009

Check out the Christmas Rumble!

If you haven't already checked out the Cottage Studio blog since last Friday--here's some news. I'm hosting the Cottage Rumble! And I chose the theme of Christmas (or any other winter holiday that you like). The prize is fantastic--a gorgeous cardstock collection that would be perfect for your holiday cards.

Click here for all of the info!

Here is the card that I made for the rumble:


Here is the side view as you open it:


Hey look! It exploded!


That's right--you can put your yearly Christmas letter right inside the card so it unfolds as you open it.

Check out the blog post here to get info on how I made my card and how to enter to win the cardstock. And have fun stamping!


2 comments:

Teresa said...

Neat idea for the inside and lovely card on the outside!

Gwen said...

This is great Lisa! Wish I could have played along!! :(