Saturday, July 25, 2009

Two New Pages


The girls and I spent a little time in the craft room today doing some scrapbooking. I made 2 more pages for my Disney World book, and I'm almost done scrapping that trip!

This page is made using the Triple the Sketch TTS66:


I hope you can see the little space aliens in the spaceship and on the frame. They are so cute!

The other page is made with Splitcoast Sketch SBSC199. I switched a few things because I didn't have enough small photos to follow the sketch exactly. I used some fun puffy stickers on this one:



Thanks for looking. We are going out of town for a few days, so I won't have any new projects this week. But I'll still be online, of course!

4 comments:

Jeanne Forsyth said...

Lisa I really like the two pages! I need to get back to scrapbooking and finish some ongoing projects. I have enjoyed you blog, and am looking forward to working with you and the other DT's from CAS. Enjoy your time off!

Etha said...

those are neat pages! I really like the blue "aweseome" frame around the one picture!!

Gwen said...

Oh fantastic pages Lisa!!Love the colors...looks like you had a great time!

Heather said...

Fun pages Lisa!