Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sharing a Bed With Your Sister


Like I say on the page "It isn't always easy....".

I had to get photos of them in the sofa bed that they shared on our vacation last December, because it did cause a little conflict. Erin likes to cuddle when she sleeps, and I had Audrey waking me up in the middle of the night saying, "Mom, get her off of me!" And then there's Audrey--not just eating popcorn in the bed, but using the chopsticks that she got at the Japanese restaurant. (The Japanese restaurant is a whole other story that I will save for another time and scrap page!)

I used Splitcoast sketch SBSC191 for this page, and made a last minute decision to journal in word balloons (first time doing that).

Have a good Tuesday evening everyone!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

LOL!!! what a crack up Lisa! chopsticks & popcorn...now that's a new one!! Great page..really love the colors!