Monday, May 18, 2009

More Vacation Scrapping


OK, I'm getting a little worried here. We have a trip planned for June, less than a month away, and I'm still scrapping photos from last December's trip to Florida. Things are piling up! Should I just blow off the housework and yardwork and scrap to my hearts content? Tempting, but not practical at all. I'll just keep plugging away.

It helps when I find page sketches that are double pages--that way I can get at least 3 pics on my layout. The layout above was done with Splitcoast sketch challenge SBSC190. I used an entire sheet of chipboard stickers from Basic Grey because they were just so pretty. I hope it doesn't look like a sticker sneeze.

Now off to once again conquer laundry mountain, and also plant some petunias! Yay! I'm glad I didn't plant them yet because we had a frost warning last night. Hopefully it's the last of that funny business.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

LOL! Lisa...you are too funny!! It is always a challenge to get it all done! I Love your page!!

Heather said...

Lisa- I nominated you for an award on my blog:

http://stampdetails.blogspot.com/2009/05/kims-card-tage-revealed.html