Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Acrylic Album

Wow, I haven't posted on my blog in 5 days! I was very busy over the Mother's Day weekend, which was great. And I got to work on an album that I wanted to finish right away, so I concentrated on that. Here it is:


This album is for my niece who is studying in Italy this semester. They have emailed me lots of fantastic photos, so I got an 8-inch clear acrylic album to put them in. I bought a Cosmo Cricket paper collection that had lots of beautiful colors that coordinated so well with the photos.

Here is a photo of one of the pages. The entire album is 10 pages.


My niece returns to the US in a few weeks, so this will be waiting for her to fill in with her memories.

Well, I have lots of yard work to do today, so I will get to it. Have a good Tuesday everyone!

No comments: