Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Butterfly Award


I received this gorgeous butterfly from the incredibly creative Etha (thanks girlfriend!), who never stops amazing me with her imagination and versatility as an artist. Check her out--she updates her blog often.

Here are the rules for this award:

1) Post the award’s logo on your blog
2) Add the link to the person who nominated you
3) Nominate at least 6 others & post their links.

And now, the 6 that I have chosen out of the many cool blogs that I know and follow:

  • Heather--her work is great, and she's a mooselover!
  • Tineke--if you like cross-stitch or quilting or just looking at pretty work, check out this blog (not in English, but she speaks English if you email her)
  • Kim--she loves to stamp and is sweet as can be
  • Pamela--I've been a Pam fan for a long time
  • Belinda--I think I became a Bel fan before I even knew her name, I just loved her stamps
  • Gloria--her work is just plain gorgeous

Check these girls out!


No comments: