Friday, February 20, 2009

I Love this color combo!



Old Olive and Baja Breeze from Stampin' Up! I think I mentioned before that I love those two colors together, but I don't mind repeating myself. I made the card above for the sketch challenge CPS103 at Card Positioning Systems.


I actually changed the sketch a little and moved the embellishment to the side. For some reason, I have a really hard time putting something smack in the middle of the design. I always want to move it to the left corner--maybe I was born on the side of a hill or something.

The cardstock is from Stampin' Up and Prism. The designer paper is from 7gypsies. Ink is from Stampin' Up. The gorgeous butterfly stamp is from Artful Inkables. And the chipboard sticker is from Chatterbox.

And now, as an added bonus, here is a card that my Erin made last night with a circle punch and some designer paper scraps:



Have a great weekend. Hopefully I will spend at least some of it at my sewing machine!

5 comments:

Lea L. said...

So soft and pretty! Great job with sketch 103...thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea

Linda Beeson said...

Very nice - I love that leaf stamp and great use of the CPS sketch.

Etha said...

wonderful! Love how you displayed that leaf stamp, very pretty!! Yes I do like those two colors together as well :)
Great punch work from Erin!!

Kirsten Alicia said...

Hi Lisa, this is really pretty. I think the sentiment is better off to the side too. :)

Anonymous said...

So fab!! This is a gorgeous color combo!! Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!! ;)