Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I am So Blessed!


I sincerely appreciate all of the people that follow my blog to see what I've been up to. And I especially appreciate those who take the time to leave a comment for me. Sometimes that one little action can really make my day.

My buddy Etha awarded me with this tag on her blog, which I comment on frequently. I can't help it--her work is fantastic. If she hadn't already received this award, she would definitely get one from me. Other people who have already received this award but comment frequently on this blog are Gwen, Teresa, and Vicki.

Two people who I would like to pass this along to are Kirsten, who is so great about staying in touch with me here, and Lee, who gives me lots of support at Splitcoast and on our Yahoo groups. Thanks so much girls!

2 comments:

Kirsten Alicia said...

Hi Lisa, thank you so much, this is a lovely surprise & such a lovely award. Thanks also for eaving comments on my blog. Hope you're having a great weekend. Kirsten x.

Anonymous said...

Oh Lisa!! you are too sweet!! I thank you so much for this award!! :) I haven't done my blog hopping for a couple of days as I've been busy. THANK YOU!!