Friday, April 11, 2008

Cute card and Recycled ATC

My friend Linsey sent a RAK that I received yesterday. It included this adorable card that she created using the Sweet Peach Garden set from Clear Artistic Stamps. Thanks Linsey! If you haven't had a chance to check out Linsey's blog, be sure to take a look. She is one creative lady.

Now, this is the first ATC that I made in response to a challenge on a Yahoo Group. We are supposed to use junk mail or anything else that will be thrown away to make a background for an ATC. I used a crafter's catalog for this background paper. I stamped the sentiment and butterfly from the Country Life set from CAS. The stones are from Heidi Swapp.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow- both pieces are so different! Nice work on both. Challenges are great to stimulate creativity.

Linsey R said...

oh, you're so sweet! And I love this ATC card, just had to tell ya here too! Anything but *junk* that's for sure! I love the little bling stones and your sparkley butterfly too! Beautiful!