Monday, April 7, 2008

Crackle Paint!


I haven't been feeling very creative lately--just have the blaahs, you know. So I needed something fun to break me out of my funk. And what could be more fun than Distress Crackle Paint? I used the color "worn lipstick" on the grungeboard heart that I put on my new card. Then stamped on top of the crackle paint with Stazon ink in timber brown. The stamps are from the Whispers of Dreams set from Clear Artistic stamps. It's still available on backorder for those who missed the initial sale.

Also available on the Clear Artistic Stamps site is a special offer for a great price. For $12.95 you will get the Tiny Button Baby stamp set along with a gift book. That's a great bargain for everything you need to make a wonderful memory book for a new Mom.

1 comment:

Etha said...

Love that crackle paint heart :) Isn't it fun stuff to work with? Oh and the grundgeboard, yumm! Love what you did with these stamps and the colors are super!