Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Erin's Collage


Looking for the Clear Artistic Stamps contest? Check out the previous post right below this one.

But before you do, indulge a proud Mom for a moment. My Erin caught me stamping one evening after her little sister went to bed and decided to sit and play along. She made this collage using the Clear Artistic Stamp set Hop into Spring and the Stampin Up set Infinite Goodness. She did a great job with her colored pencils. Look out world, here she comes!




2 comments:

Linsey R said...

Oh, how darling! I love what your daughter did! We know who she's inherited her artist talent from! This is such a wonderful scene! I love your work, Erin! Super fabulous! ~hugs~

Etha said...

oh that's just wonderful!! I love kid's creations, they are so free!! Glad you are sharing your "stuff" with your daughter :)