Friday, February 29, 2008

Candy for Nana

OK, so how am I supposed to avoid all of this Easter candy? There is absolutely no point in trying! I saw these coconut chocolate eggs at the store today and grabbed one for my Mom (she loves 'em). I made a quick wrapper by taking white cardstock and spritzing with Tattered Angels glimmer mist in Meadow green, giving it a great speckled egg look. I folded it around the candy and taped it shut with Prima transparent scrapbooking tape that has a cute green vine design. Then I stamped, colored and cut out the bunny and attached. (Hop into Spring set from Clear Artistic Stamps--on sale right now by the way) Finally I tied a few ribbon scraps around it to make it pretty.

Isn't this a fast and cute little gift for someone? Maybe drop one in a neighbors mailbox or leave one on a coworkers desk.

1 comment:

Gwen said...

This is so cute!! looks pretty easy too!!!