Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Cards

Imagine how surprised and happy I was when I received this beauty in the mail yesterday:


I had been admiring this card in Etha's gallery, and now it's in my hot little hands! It's not the greatest photo, but I wanted to show the shimmer on the leaves. It's gorgeous! Thanks Etha!

This card is one that I made yesterday for the Card Positioning Systems sketch challenge CPS110 and the ResQ Challenge "Diamonds and Daisies":


I used a grungeboard flair and painted it, then applied 3D crystal lacquer and diamond dust. I also got the chance to use some fun papers that I received recently. Stamps are from "Friends are Forever" by Clear Artistic Stamps.

Today the girls are off school for spring break, and we will go shopping for Easter dresses for them. Have a good day.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Two really pretty cards!

Isn't it fun to have one of Etha's cards?

Etha said...

You're welcome :)
love your chick card with the grunge swirl!!

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun!! What pretty cards to receive!! Etha is so talented!! :)