Saturday, April 4, 2009

I Baked Bread!


Check it out! I wish my blog had a "smell" function that I could activate, because you would love how this bread smells!

I couldn't believe how easy this recipe was. No kneading! Yep, you heard it right! All you do is mix a few things together and keep it in the frig. When you want fresh bread, you take out a handful of dough, let it rise and bake. Awesome!

I got the recipe from the Instructables website HERE. This is a really fun site to browse through, by the way. People have submitted their own little tutorials on how to do all kinds of things--some normal, some not so normal.

PS. I cut the artisan bread recipe in half, and still have lots of dough. So unless you are feeding an army, you won't need to make a full batch.

PPS. We are celebrating my Mom's birthday today--She is 82!

1 comment:

Etha said...

I know I'm late with this, but Happy Birthday to your mom!
that is a fine looking bread!