Friday, March 6, 2009

Filled With Music


I've been wanting to try this palette and got my chance yesterday: Bashful Blue, Riding Hood Red and Chocolate Chip. I used A Little Note stamp set from Clear Artistic Stamps. The strips of designer paper are kinda old pieces from the bottom of my paper drawer!

The layout is Splitcoast SC218.
When I saw this card sketch I wanted to try it because it looked unusual and fun. With all of the layers, I didn't even need embellishments.

I have another card posted today In The Cottage Studio. I made a background with Shimmerz paint. Check it out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card!! Love your music note image!! TFS!! :)

Kirsten Alicia said...

Hi Lisa, this is lovely, the colours are great.

Etha said...

oh I love what you found in your bottom drawer :) what fun!! very pretty card!

Gwen said...

ooooh! I think I need to try this color combo...goes perfectly with the note set!!

Teresa said...

Great card- love this stamp set and you used it beautifully!