Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Animal Kingdom Scrapbook Page


I used Splitcoast SBSC182 to do this 2-page layout of pictures that I took at Disney's Animal Kingdom last December. The large circles are a "basketweave" designer paper from DCWV. I don't have a circle-cutter that cuts this large, so I traced a bucket and cut by hand. (Kickin' it old school!)

The dark brown and rust handmade papers are from Provo Craft. They are called Eco Africa--they are made in Africa from plant fibers, no trees used. Very thick--and they give a great texture to the page. The stamps are from an old set from Stampin' Up called Beautiful Batik.





I love his SpongeBob t-shirt!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These pages are great. I love how you paired those cool handmade papers with the theme of your page! Great job with the sketch, too.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful layout!! Love your theme!!