Wednesday, September 24, 2008

They Got Me!


I've been tagged by two people, Belinda and Teresa. I usually don't follow up on these tagging games, but in this one you are supposed to tell 7 interesting facts about yourself, so I thought I would go ahead and spill some quirks that I have.

Here you go:

1. I'm the youngest of 5 children, four boys and me. My oldest brother is 20 years older than me.

2. I had my first child at age 34. My second at age 37.

3. My husband and I met in a chemistry lab where we both worked when we were in college. He still thinks I look cute in a white lab coat.

4. I teach a Sunday school class at my church. It's for kids kindergarten through second grade.

5. I walked a full marathon (26.2 mi.) in January 2006, one day after I was up all night in the bathroom with a stomach virus.

6. I was a picky eater growing up--if my Mom didn't cook it, I didn't want it. Now I am the opposite. I love all kinds of food and will eat just about anything.

7. TV shows that I don't like to miss: The Office, 30 Rock, Real Time with Bill Maher, Kitchen Nightmares, Ghost Hunters.

There now, doesn't that give you a little insight into my artistic tendencies???


No comments: