Sunday, September 21, 2008

CPS 83


Here is my interpretation of the card sketch CPS 83 on the Card Positioning Systems site. I used the Moon Dreams stamp set from Clear Artistic Stamps for the images. The backgrounds are made with alcohol inks dabbed onto glossy paper. I can't tell you which colors I used, mainly because I used so many! I can't believe it didn't get muddy brown. Cardstocks and black dye ink are from Stampin' Up. The card base is made from marvelous magenta, which is a color that SU retired quite a while ago. But, of course, I still have some around. I almost never throw out craft supplies!

8 comments:

Traci said...

you did such a great job on this card! I just love it!!
Love the colors.
It's so elegant.

Teresa said...

This card is GORGEOUS!!!!

And, you've been TAGGED!!!

artfulstampin said...

great colours!

Savitri said...

I love the colors. Great take on the sketch!

Charity Hassel said...

artsy and cool take on the cps sketch!

Belinda said...

This is lovely Lisa and you've been tagged.

Eveline said...

That is a real beautiful card.
Eveline.

Linda Beeson said...

It's neat to see more of the Clear Artistic stamps used on a card and great use of the CPS sketch!