Sunday, September 21, 2008
Here is my interpretation of the card sketch CPS 83 on the Card Positioning Systems site. I used the Moon Dreams stamp set from Clear Artistic Stamps for the images. The backgrounds are made with alcohol inks dabbed onto glossy paper. I can't tell you which colors I used, mainly because I used so many! I can't believe it didn't get muddy brown. Cardstocks and black dye ink are from Stampin' Up. The card base is made from marvelous magenta, which is a color that SU retired quite a while ago. But, of course, I still have some around. I almost never throw out craft supplies!