Saturday, August 30, 2008

More Teacups

I made another card (see previous post) using the Teacup Fairies stamp set and the BasicGrey paper. The Happy Birthday sentiment is from Clear Artistic Stamps I'm Just Saying. I've recently made three cards using the Teacup Fairies set, which means if I make two more, I will have a set of five to give as a gift. Sounds like a good project for the long weekend!

I don't think that I ever posted this card on my blog:


This is the first in the installments of my Teacup Fairies cards. Now you've seen all three! If you've never seen this card before, it must be that you aren't visiting In the Cottage Studio, which is Belinda's blog, where I also post my work. Check it out!

4 comments:

Etha said...

those are so wonderful!! Love the pink one with all the ribbons :)

Gwen said...

Oh Lisa! so adorable!!! Love pink & brown!!! Where ever did you find that paper??? It is perfect with that beautiful tea cup!!

Teresa said...

Love what you are doing with this stamp set!

Kirsten Alicia said...

Hi Lisa, these cards are so pretty! Is it ok that I've added a link to your blog from mine? I found yours via a post on the Docrafts forum & I've already told some crafting friends in the USA about your work. Best wishes.