Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sneaky Peeky!


Sneaky little me! Clear Artistic Stamps is having a "Christmas in July" celebration by releasing Christmas stamps later this month. The snowman stamp and sentiment on this card are from the Moonlight Christmas with the Sparkles © stamp set. I had fun coloring him in with gelly roll pens and an Inkssentials opaque pen in white. I stamped with blue Memories pigment ink on bashful blue SU cardstock. I love how the bashful blue looks with the real red and whisper white.

For more sneak peeks using this set, check out Etha's blog here and here! And stay tuned to my blog for more sneaks and other fun things for Christmas in July.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Oh this is so cute Lisa!! love how you did the snow & the tag too!

dpkennedy said...

Cute snowman! I guess we should be thinking about making our Christmas cards already, huh? I am always last minute...anyway, love the snow on your card!