Monday, July 14, 2008

Chirstmas Cards Should Be EASY!



More sneakiness! Another sneak peak of the Christmas in July celebration at Clear Artistic Stamps, that is. The image that I used in the quick and easy card above is from the Joy of the Season set.

I don't know about you, but I send out quite a few cards at Christmas. So in order to get them all made and addressed in time, I like to stick to a very simple design. The card above uses just a few pieces of cardstock, a piece of patterned paper, a couple of ribbons and one stamped image colored in. It wouldn't take long at all to make a few dozen of these. (I do them assembly-line style.) And if you got tired of making the same card, just switch out the stamped image or use another color scheme.



And now, here is the "July" part of Christmas in July! Sunrise on Hilton Head Island, June 2008.

No comments: