Monday, March 10, 2008

A Good Weekend for Cardmaking



Indeed it was. What do you get when you combine a foot of snow on the ground, an unplowed road, and a Mommy who hasn't had a chance to do much cardmaking lately? Answer: lots of creations. I've definitely been in my groove the last few days!


I've had this card swimming around in my head ever since I got these cool green rub-ons in a kit from Scrapbook Takeout. I made a square card with SU elegant eggplant cardstock. Then cut a square from DCWV Photo Stack 2 paper. Then added rub-ons from Hambly Screen Prints. I stamped Hello (Cornish Heritage Farms) in ColorBox chalk pad lime pastel. I added a scrap of decorative paper to the inside to write on.

Have a good Monday everybody. Don't worry, Spring is coming!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Oh, So pretty! love that paper!