Friday, August 6, 2010

Anniversary Cake Scrapbook Page


Here's the first scrapbook page that I've done in ages! I used the July sketch from Scrapbook Sussies to put this together, along with supplies from past kits and some stuff from my stash.

The topic is the lovely cake that we had when we were down in Orlando in June. My husband ordered it from a bakery on The Boardwalk at WDW. It was just beautiful--the picture doesn't do it justice.

Also, on the side of the cake were little silver Mickey Mouse's.


And it was absolutely delicious--quality on a level that I'm certainly not used to. Yes, this cake deserved it's own scrapbook page.

Spending our 20th anniversary at WDW was especially appropriate for us because we spent our honeymoon at Disneyland in LA. I guess we will never outgrow Disney!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Thanks for playing along with our sketch!! It looks great, and so glad you got out those supplies!