Monday, February 22, 2010

I'm Trying, OK?

Well, I admit it. I have been completely ignoring my blog for the last few weeks. It could have been abducted by aliens and I would never have known--that's how neglectful I've been. Truth is, I haven't spent much time at all at my craft table lately. That needs to change, don't you think?

I did manage a quick birthday card on Saturday for our friend Jeff's 50th:



I received this Camaro stamp in a grab bag from Cornish Heritage Farms and was wondering what in the world I was going to do with it. Turned out it was perfect for this birthday card. For the corner I punched a circle out of silver shimmer paper and used mismatched number rub-ons for a vintage look.

I'm hoping to have more pics to show you this coming week. I'm working on a set of Mother's and Father's Day cards--just haven't taken the photos of them yet.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I am amazed that you got a Camaro stamp with what they call the fish-mouth grill work! They are rather rare. There is one is our garage! The card is great! Pat Baker

Etha said...

very stylish card :)