Saturday, January 9, 2010

Butterfly Smile


A card that's masculine! (It's harder than you would think to come up with a "guy card"!)

The background for the butterfly panel on this card is made by spraying a piece of kraft card stock with Cornflower Walnut Ink and Memories Mist in Pine. I combined stamps from Stampin' Up and Cornish Heritage Farms. I love natural images like butterflies, plants and animals.

BTW--Stampin' Up has given in and has started to sell unmounted stamps! It's about time they figured out that they need to do that.

Have a great Saturday.

1 comment:

Etha said...

What a beautiful card! Love everything about it :)
Yes I saw that SU finally jumped, just delightful. I saw that they have some interesting acrylic block sizes as well, the 2.5 inch skinny one is really calling my name, hehe.