Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sorry Cardmakers....

I can hear the collective groooooan of my card making followers who are saying, "What, more quilting???" Sorry, but I've been on a sewing kick lately and I'm almost caught up on my block of the month quilt.

Here is the Sept. block (Sarah's Choice):


Here is the October block (Birdhouses):



Here is the November block (Missouri Star):


All patterns are from www.quilterscache.com. I only have one block left before I can put the whole thing together.

It's a cold day here, but sunny. Good day to get some housework done and then maybe work on some Christmas crafts. Have a good Saturday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Friend, you keep up the sewing and quilting! You do very nice work, and your points meet wonderfully! I love the birdhouses...
Cathy