Friday, June 6, 2008

Blackberry Fields

Summer has officially arrived at my house! What better way to celebrate than with thoughts of summer treats, such as ripe berries. The weekly special at Clear Artistic Stamps is the Blackberry Fields stamp set for only $10.95. I made this card with one of the stamps from that set:


I stamped the image with brown ink and added white and gold paint as accents. The beautiful reversible paper is from Prima.

If you head over to Wendi's Blog, you will have an opportunity to earn a prize package that she is offering. It is in celebration of an event that will be announced on Monday on the Clear Artistic Stamps site. Belinda has so
me great ideas to spark our summer stamping and she will start unveiling on Monday, so don't miss out! If you want a sneak peek, the yahoo group has already heard the news, so all you have to do is join.


P.S. My poppies are blooming!


2 comments:

Etha said...

ohhh, beautiful card! Love what you did with that stamp with the white and gold, very pretty! Will have to look for that paper, its pretty! Oh you lucky duck, my poppies made a whole lot of green, real pretty but no buds :( My peony made a jungle bush! Lots of buds and never let them grow, something must have been wrong this year, there's always next year :)

Linsey R said...

Wow, I am loving this one, Lisa! That dp you chose is just fabulous and perfect for this lovely image! I don't have this set...yet! ;) And look at that--your poppies are popping up! How pretty! tfs!