Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Back Among the Living!

Well, I'm starting to get enough energy back to do some crafting after being sick for way too long! Can you imagine? Too weak to make cards! It seems impossible, but oh so true.

At Clear Artistic Stamps, I checked out the May Layout and made this card using the sketch.

The flowers are made of chipboard that I colored with markers and outlined with a clear gelly roll pen. Making flowers is just so fun! The sentiment is from the Hop Into Spring set, which happens to be on clearance right now.

Clear Artistic Stamps also has a Yahoo Group that you can access here. There are challenges to have fun with, and you can be in contact with people who also love to stamp, including the design team. Check it out!

2 comments:

Heather said...

what pretty card! so spring-like!

Linsey R said...

I love your chipboard flowers! This card is a real beauty, Lis! Thanks for sharing it and I'm so happy you're finally getting better! Blessings and prayers from me to you! Hugs, my friend!